For our camping area we have integrated a new reservation procedure which will make it easier for the guest to book a comfort pitch or a spot on our tent meadow.
The new module is directly connected to our reception program, so that you know immediately whether we still have availabilities during your requested period. If we have something available you can also book directly...
The Heide bus shuttle will start to operate on July 15th, 2018 on a total of 4 circle lines. For our guests, the nearby bus stop Wolterdingen/ Drögenheide is only about 850m away!
All buses are equipped with a bicycle trailer, so that you can also bridge a few kilometers to...
For the two upcoming long weekends almost no more reservations for pitches or rental accommodations can be made.
For the Ascension weekend, we have opened the tent meadow also for caravans and motorhomes. According to the current status 4 units with a power connection can still be accommodated. There is no water or sewage connection. The comfort pitches and our rental accommodations are fully booked.
For the Whitsun weekend, we can only offer you a few more comfort pitches until Saturday, the 19.05.18 or until Sunday, the 20.05.18...
It is still very cold outside but we brave the weather and put our camping facilities back into full operation. We cannot yet turn on the water though because we would risk that our water pipes freeze.
From now on you can buy fresh bread rolls in our shop from 8am-10am or you...
On Friday, October 13, 2017 we will have our this year’s final barbecue on our campsite. Our end of season barbecue will be accompanied by music from the well-known musician Claudius Voelker.
He plays and interprets on his guitar songs with his personal touch from Sam Cook, Paul Mc Cartney, R.E.M. and many more, without taking them their authenticity.
For the first time in our history we organise together with the association MG Car Club Deutschland (Germany) e.V. a vintage vehicle meeting!
We welcome all vintage vehicles of British automobile brands and of course everybody who is interested in seeing them.
Friday September 8th
- Arrival and get together
- 19:00 - 20:00 seminar for hobby mechanics with Matthias (automobile technician of our confidence)
- Earlier arrival is possible of course
Saturday September 9th
- Joint country ride (without rating), Departure: 10:30, approx. 12:00am arrival at heathland entertainment centre
- 12:30 joint guided tour. Our thirst of knowledge will be satisfied: we will learn interesting facts about the Luneburg Heath
- 14:00 onward journey to Schneverdingen to the heath garden – Here we can admire the blooming heat flower! A small snack will be prepared for us at 15:00 (cake or bread and dripping)
- Approx. at 16:00 departure and return to...