Adventure and Theme Parks
- Heide Park Resort Soltau (only 800m away)
- Weltvogelpark Walsrode (the biggest ornithological park in the world)
- Serengeti-Park Hodenhagen (expedition nature and adventure)
- Magic Park Verden
- Wildpark Lüneburger Heide (zoo)
- Wildpark Müden (zoo)
Alaris Schmetterlingspark (butterfly park)
- Adventureland Lüneburger Heide in Bispingen
- Ralf Schumachers Kart & Bowl Bispingen
- SnowDome Bispingen
- Iserhatsche Landschaftspark Bispingen (landscape park)
- Greifvogel-Gehege Bispingen (birds of prey compound)
- BattleKart Bispingen
- different high rope courses and climbinparks
Nature Reserve Lueneburgh Heath
Only a couple of kilometres away, the “Wilseder Berg” forms with 169 metres the highest elevation in the middle of the nature reserve-Lueneburgh Heath. From its top you have a unique view over the area of the heath, and during long hiking tours, cycle tours, or coach rides through the wonderful landscapes you can relax and enjoy nature. If you are lucky you might even see a shepherd with one of the eight flocks of sheep (Heidschnucken).
The heath-ranger Mr. Jan Brockmann, a biologist, offers plenty of possibilities to get to know and discover the Lueneburgh Heath in his own way. For example there are regular slide lectures on big screens or you can earn a “Heath-Diploma”.
Heideblütenfest (Heath-Blossom Festival) in Schneverdingen (end of August)
You can go for a ride through the nature reserve on a 60 years old railcar. From July till September it departs every Sunday at 10 am and 3 pm from the railway station in Soltau.
- Altstadt Celle (old town of Celle), a picturesque old town with half-timbered houses
dating from the 16th, 17th and 18th century.
- Lüneburg, old salt city
- Schiffshebewerk Scharnebek (ship hoist)
- Panzermuseum Munster (tank museum)
- Ralf Schuhmacher Kartbahn & Bowl
- SnowDome Bispingen
-Miniatur Wunderland (miniature wonderland)
- Musicals: The Lion King, Mozart, Oh what a night
-Erlebnis-Zoo Hannover (zoo)
- Train connections to Hamburg, Bremen or Hanover from the railway stations in
Wolterdingen (1,1 km away) or Soltau (6,1 km away)
1000 km of bike trails
For short or long-distance cycling tours you can find 1000 km of signposted bike trails in our area. Bikes and E-bikes can be rented directly from our reception desk.