Our Easter program 2016
The beginning of the Easter holidays in Germany marks for many people the start of the new camping season. The same applies for us! With this in mind we’ve put together an Easter holiday program for you:
Good Friday, March 25th, 2016
- Traditional Barbecue in the restaurant between 6pm and 9 pm. You will have the choice between different kinds of freshly grilled sausages, meat and fish as well as different side dishes. Our team accepts table reservations for 5:45pm and 6:15pm.
- Easter shooting contest at the air rifle shooting stand of the F.C. Simpel, starting at 3pm. The air rifle shooting stand is located underground next to our tent area.
It is shot on a high modern, electronic shooting range of the company Meyton. Every shot is immediately visible and evaluated on a monitor. It is shot in a seated position and the air rifle is rested on a support.
The two best shots are counted in the so-called „Teilerauswertung“, which means, the more precise the shot is placed in the centre of the „black“ the lower the score is. A „Teiler“ of 0,0 means that the shot has been placed exactly in the centre of the „black“.
There are separate ratings for adults and children.
Targets are given out until 6:30pm and the award ceremony takes place at approx. 8pm at the shooting stand.
Saturday, March 26th, 2016
- Easter bonfire in Wolterdingen: In Wolterdingen (approx. 15 minutes walk/ 1km away) takes place an Easter bonfire. Before the fire will be lit at approx. 6:30pm, children can search for Easter surprises on a small meadow!
Easter Sunday, March 27th, 2016
- On Easter Sunday children up to 14 years can go on an Easter chocolate hunt with our own Easter bunnies! We meet at 10am in front of our main building.
- Our restaurant offers a special Easter menu from 12:30pm until 2pm and a special Easter buffet from 6pm until 9pm . We kindly ask you to make a reservation before.
Easter Monday, March 28th, 2016
- Our restaurant offers a special Easter menu from 12:30pm until 2pm. We kindly ask you to make a reservation before.