Important for guests from abroad...
In each country there are currently different specifications and rules that a vacation guest must comply with. Within Germany there are again different regulations in each federal state!
We would like to briefly introduce the rules that apply in Lower Saxony and in our country:
If the country from which you want to enter has been classified as a risk area by the German Foreign Office, you must fill out a digital entry declaration before entering the country!
Visit the website www.einreiseanmeldung.de just a few days before your arrival and answer the questions. As you proceed, you will see whether or not you need to fill out the digital entry declaration.
At check-in, the digital entry declaration must be shown for all fellow travelers!
The following rules apply equally to domestic and foreign vacationers:
Each guest must present a professionally conducted, negative rapid test at check-in, which must not be older than 24 hours.
- Children up to and including 14 years of age are exempt from the obligation to present a negative rapid test.
- Vaccinated persons, who have received the complete vaccination at least 14 days ago, as well as convalescents are generally exempt from the test obligation.
- The vaccination certificate or a proof of a recovered COVID19 disease must be presented upon arrival.
- At the latest after every 3rd overnight stay, a new negative rapid test must be presented at the reception. However, if the day falls on the day of departure, this obligation does not apply.
- In the case of a positive rapid test, the implementing agency will inform the local health department. Guests who have already arrived should inform the reception by phone and prepare for their immediate departure!
- If a guest does not fulfill the mentioned test obligation, the guest will be asked to leave immediately without a refund for the already paid stay.
- Subsequent submission of the quick test will not be accepted!
Free quick test at the parking area of the Heide Park Resort (800m far away)
- Test lane/ drive-in for vehicles of any kind
- Daily from 07:30 - 16:00 o'clock
- Online appointment possible, but not mandatory
- Online registration at https://asb-testzentrum.covidservicepoint.de/
- The test result will be sent via e-mail if you register online, so there is no need to wait for it on site.